09 April 2013

I Loathe SHOWERS!

Showers are probably the worst thing in all of history. Although some insane people (my dad) love and take pleasure in showers, I think they are a big waste of time. It takes at least 30 minutes out of your day, and depending on who you are, you have to take a shower every other day. EVERY OTHER DAY. Thankfully, I go to a school where is it somewhat socially acceptable to not shower for a week at a time. My school (an all-girls Catholic one at that) also participates in No Shave November. That is for the people who need a reason to not shave for a month. You would be surprised about how many people participate. I am not one of them.
The whole process of showering is just exhausting! You have to get in the shower after you get the shower to the PERFECT temperature or else you will freeze or burn! That is laborious alone, but then you have to add the washing of the hair, conditioning of the hair, the shaving, the cleansing, the washing of the face, etc. I is tiring, and to put it blatantly, pathetic! I don't know how my dad does it, but he makes time in his schedule every single day to take a shower.
I don't know how you do it, Dad, but I admire your consistency. I could never do that, nor would I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment